Gold Rush Denver
Gold Rush is the place to visit if you want to maximize your earning potential using your old, worn out and unused jewelry items. We buy sell gold, silver, platinum, and palladium including diamond jewelry, and offer the HIGHEST PAYOUTS.
Our process is simple and transparent – it’s so easy and you will get out of the door in 20 minutes with cash in your hands!
Gold Rush offers the highest payouts!
Why look for loans and pay hefty interest rates when you can simply sell the unused, waste jewelry lying at your home? At Gold Rush, we understand that it can be tough to get quick cash when you need it the most. This is the reason that we give people an easy way to get money for something that’s they think is of no value. Sell your gold, silver, platinum, and palladium including diamond jewelry in a matter of minutes, without any hassle.
How it works?
Getting paid for your unused precious jewelry is a simple, 5-step process:
1. Visit our Denver store to get your items tested for purity and quality
2. Get an estimate amount based on the weight, current market value and similar other factors
3. Get an offer (THE ONE YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO REFUSE)!!!
4. No obligation – you can choose to accept our offer or simple walk away
5. if you choose to go ahead, simply share your government issued ID proof (Driver’s license, Passport, etc.) and complete the paperwork by filling a purchase form
6 Get paid in cash or via wire transfer (the choice is completely yours)
Get the best value for your unused jewelry!
At Gold Rush, we are on a mission to empower people to make the most of their unused resources. And, the best way to achieve this is by offering them money for something which they believe is a waste. Visit us to get a free evaluation of the jewelry or precious metals lying waste at your home.
So, what’s the wait?
Our Denver store is open from Monday to Saturday. Visit us for a free, no-obligation evaluation and see for yourself why we are the best in the business.
You can always reach out to us to get all your queries answered.